Monday 29 June 2015

Since I've been gone

Hello dearest Internet. You're right, it has been a while since I last walked your dark and questionable depths. I bet you have been driving yourself crazy, guessing at what could possibly have kept me away for so long. What? You didn't even notice I was gone? Oh...well I've already put together a report e planning what I've been up to, and I'll be dammed if a little thing like zero interest is going to stop me from posting it on the Internet! So sit down, shut up and read.

Since finishing college, I've been enjoying plenty of quality time with Alfie. This has comprised of countless walks in the park, endless hours on swings, plentiful time playing football and many hours more than anyone ever need be subjected to CBeebies. It has, in short, been fantastic. The one downside, if you can cal it that, is that I have had very little time for anything else. 

The time I have had spare has been spent digging up the back garden. With the decking all but completed, my sole mission now is to finish the digging and get the nice new turf down to finish it off. Once this has been done, it's goodbye spade and hello BBQ utensils. 

As if this wasn't good enough reason for my lack of posts, I'm also currently on holiday. Myself, Donna and Alfie, along with the In-Laws, have just spent the weekend in Devon and have now travelled down to Cornwall (Newquay to be precise) for the remainder of the week. The weather has been great and, among everything else, me and Alfie have spent plenty of time soaking up the sun in the pool. 

All this means that I have done hardly any painting recently. When I say hardly any, I mean it's so minute an amount that, to the naked eye, it looks as though I haven't done any. In fact, there are some who would say that I HAVEN'T done any, and to these people I say...shhh, don't tell anyone. Once I'm back home, however, I shall be back at the paint table. I am quite looking forward to painting my 11th Doctors, Ice Warriors and Amy Pond.

Until then, keep it real guys!

Catch you on the flip side!

J-Fuzz out!

No comments:

Post a Comment