Tuesday 4 July 2017

Getting back into blogging

So, a thought occured to me a few days ago. I spend a lot of time online, reading blogs, and watching YouTube. Now, I've had this blog and others, as well as my Tumblr, for quite a while but they sort of get used for a bit and then fall by the wayside. The thing is, really enjoy writing. I just manage to convince myself that I have nothing of interest to say, but turns out I do. I'm in musical theatre now, and I play games and read books and comics. I'm a parent and enjoy doing other things too, so i have plenty to say. 

So, this is me getting back into blogging. I'm not going to try and push myself too much, so I'll say one post a week for now. As and when I feel I can commit to more, I'll up that. 

So, expect my first post in the next couple of days. It'll probably be a general thought dump of the audition process I'm currently in the middle of for the next show we're doing, 'Made in Dagenham'.

So, if you're reading this, then thank you for taking the time. I hope you'll stick around, and see where this goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment