Friday 29 May 2015

The Quiet Before the (Painting) Storm



So, I mentioned previously that I was going to be participating in a bit of a painting project with a couple of friends, now that I've finished college and have loads more free time in the week. Well, today I got my old paint box out of the attic to check on supplies. I wanna' make sure I've got everything I will need before I start, to avoid unnecessary delay.

I think, for Troughton, I have everything I will need. I have the yellow for his trousers, and I have both black and a dark blue ready for his jacket, depending on what I decide to go with.



I'll be posting a complete 'from start to finish' step by step guide on here once it's done. If you can't wait that long and want to keep up to date with pictures during the painting process, check out my Instagram/Twitter feeds, as I'm sure to be posting them on there.

Painting should (fingers crossed) start next Tuesday. Until then, keep it real guys!

J-Fuzz out!

- Want to see the other work that's going into 'The Tale of Three Whovians'? Below are links to Mike's and Steve's pages, along with one to the dedicated page. Go visit them, follow them, leave comments...you know, nice stuff :)



No comments:

Post a Comment