Friday 26 August 2016

Complete Wizard!

So, after finishing my Warhound model off (the Luggage from Terry Pratchets 'Discworld' series) I've found myself full of excitement and inspiration to carry on painting my warband to completion.

I was trying to decide what to paint next, my wizard model (Bursar) or my apprentice one (Ponder Stibbons). Decided I wasn't sure how I was going to paint my apprentice yet, so went with my wizard. 

This was the first time I've done any proper layering while painting, and I think I've done a half decent job, especially on his cloak.


All the red parts took me about an hour/hour and a half in total, with everything else taking another hour. So all in all, not a long project, but I was determined to get him looking good. I added a little detail to the front and then painted to wonky eyes, which I have to say, I love.


And that's that. Only 1 model to go now until they're all finished...for now.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment