Tuesday 16 August 2016

Frostgrave Progress!

So, I had my second game of Frostgrave on Sunday night. I'm really enjoying this system, so easy to play and very fun! 

This time I played against Mike and his Necromancer band. We both suffered quite a few casualties, though Mikes dead pile was considerably more expensive than my own. We played 'The worm hunter' mission and with the worm eventually turning up 2 turns before we finished, my ranger killed it, earning my wizard an extra 100xp. Going up 4 levels this time, my wizard is now a mighty level 7. He managed to kill Mikes wizard, the same as Petes (sorry, not sorry).

I can't wait to get finished painting my models, and start trying new units. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take any pictures, which is a shame as the table Mike prepared was pretty magnificent, and his stuff always looks nice when painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment