Wednesday 10 August 2016

Introducing the Terrifying, the Stupendous, the Amazing Spider-Man!

So early this week I posted about the first project I've embarked on over a year! It's the Marvel Knight Amazing Spider-Man, and I've had a load of fun painting it. 

I'll not bore you with the details, but it is such a lovely model! A few issues with the amount of flash on it, and some of sockets didn't line up properly. The spider emblem on his chest isn't as defined as it could be, making it near impossible to pick out with paint. Other than that though, it's beautiful! So, here are the pictures! Hope you like it guys!




2 comments:

  1. Nice! You playing the game or just painting the model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will end up playing the game at some point, but it's just painting currently. I'm looking at getting the Hulk Buster and Deadpool models at some point too!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete