Wednesday 24 August 2016

My Warhound is finished!

I had a rare morning off work today and decided to finally paint the model I'm using as my Warhound in my Frostgrave War Band. Rather than an actual dog, I'm using the Luggage from the Discworld series. I think I did a decent paint job on what is quite frankly a beautiful model. I've been terrified of starting it, because of the amount of flesh needed for the legs. I've only recently started painting flesh, having only previously painted robotic miniatures. 



I'm happy with the end result anyway, can't wait to get him on a table along with the rest of my gang!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent idea for a warhound! Very nice!

    Lovely paint job too. I don't particularly like painting flesh but have a 3 colour scheme that I picked up which works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had to paint flesh stuff before, having only ever had fully armoured Space Marines or Necrons. The odd time here and there they always ended up looking too pink.

    My good friend Mike gave me a quick tutorial and I'm now using that 4 (sometimes 5) step guide to paint all my flesh now.

    Thanks for the praise though buddy :)

    ReplyDelete